Here is what the award is about:
Liebster Awards go to “up and coming” bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award are unclear and are simply given by fellow award nominees to blogs that inspire them and that they enjoy reading. “Liebster” means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome in German.
When you get a Liebster Award nomination, you can choose to accept it by doing these things:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions posed by your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers and pose the same 11 questions to them.
11 facts about me:
1. I love to be creative in all things.
2. I spend far too much time reading and pondering this world and why is it so?
3. I’m kind of warped and laugh at stupid things.
4. I love and am very proud of my daughter and son. My family and friends are beautiful.
5. My brain thinks way too much and I’m forgetful.
6. I am not married, though I would consider Billy Connolly if he was single too.
7. Love history, when I was little I wanted to be an Archaeologist when I grew up.
8. Want to live in a Hobbit house dug into the side of a hill with a view.
9. My current favourite hobby is to record myself singing and add my own harmonies.
10. Being out in nature is essential for physical and mental health.
11. Believe we are electro-magnetic beings.
1. What musical artist are you listening to these days?
The Andrew Sisters.
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why?
An Otter, so I could float around sleeping and holding hands with my friends and family.
3. If you had a time machine, what time period would you go to?
The time before men decided they were in charge.. (whenever that was?)
4. Favorite Food?
Anything fresh, crunchy, tangy and natural.
5. If $$ were no object, where would you travel on your next vacation?
Would it be greedy to say everywhere on a Round the World ticket?
6. How do you like your eggs?
That depends on my mood.
7. Favorite Reality TV Show?
I’m not a fan of the reality show thing and besides I don’t have a TV.
8. What was your very first job?
Sales Assistant/ Bra Fitter in a Fashion Boutique.
9. What book is on your nightstand right now?
The Gollem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Sitting on the front porch in the sun having a drink, playing my guitar and singing for hours!
11. At what age is your earliest memory?
Sitting in a cooking pot aged 2 or 3
Blogs I am nominating and hey don’t be offended if you’ve got more than 200 followers. I’m so newbie I can’t find where that figure is on your blog – suffice to say I really dig what you write O.K.?
5. Jack Chaser
7. Sechys Diary
10. gerard oosterman